The Oxford Tournament's roots go back to the 1960s, but the current series started in 1983.
It has been held in Lincoln College, Rhodes House, University College, Somerville College, and Freud's Cafe, but the venue for most recent years has been St Edmund Hall. A "Not The Oxford" tournament was held in London in 1985 when Oxford was cancelled.
- A 3-round McMahon Main Tournament, interleaved with ...
- An optional Novices Tournament (with gifts, and additional prizes).
- This is immediately followed by an (optional) supper to commemorate Simon Eve, and meet other Go-players.
- Younger players: Financial support, and extra prizes for Under-18, Under-15, Under-12, and Under-9 players.
- Team Competition/Prize: make your own team – same club/family/whatever.
Past Winners and Results:
Last updated Thu May 19 2016. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.