The BGA AGM was held during the British Go Congress at Stevenage between 18:45 and 19:45 on 6th April.
- The previous minutes were accepted, as were the accounts for 2012, presented by the Treasurer and approved by the Auditor.
- The President, Secretary and Membership Secretary also presented reports.
- The officers, auditor and three council members were re-elected. Fred Holroyd rejoined Council after being elected and Roger Huyshe was elected to Council for the first time.
- There were no other motions for consideration.
- Under Any Other Business there were items about combining the BGC 2014 with the European Youth Go Championship at Bognor Regis at the end of March/beginning of April, future possibilities for charity registration, about the BGA sets and possible ways for Outreach.
Last updated Mon Apr 08 2013. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.