GoDraw V 6.2.3 is now available for general use as from 26/04/06:
NEW in version 6.2.3:
- Draw displays Grades rather than MMS. Also during editing of draw or Manual draw again we show Grades, not MMS
- Update DrawMaster section to refer to new Handbook rather than repeating the material.
NEW in version 6.2.2:
- The editing of the rounds field is now achieved via a drop down list for improved reliability.
- Extended register import fields to include separate columns for Given and Family names. Also now accepts the fields Group and Rounds
- New section Register Edits explains how to navigate round the register, delete players and edit any of the fields.
- Update to include all the new register import functionality.
NEW in version 6.2.0:
- Deletion restarts autocompletion
- You can scroll through the list of names in the player list using the up/down arrow keys without opening the list.
- You can import player details into the register from a text file. Please read the new section 'Import Register' in the Manual for format details.
BUGFIXES at version 6.2.3:
- Viewing ranklist for previous round now shows correct ranklist, not final.
- Autocompletion was incorrect after typing illegal character then Escape.
BUGFIXES at version 6.2.2:
- Delete trailing characters in names restarts autocompletion before typing.
- Misleading message when both tiebreaks set to 'None'.
- Missing warning in Swiss manual pairing when weaker player is white.
- Viewing player details while editing may cause edit undo.
- Adding single board to new room, rather than to last room.
BUGFIXES at version 6.2.1:
- Cursor jumping to end of field while editing register.
- Sleeping players above the bar counted at close of registration.
- Draw comment displaying 'handicap' for 'no komi' games.
- Spurious scrolling in the Groups form.
- Unsafe Group edits in Swiss or All Play All tournaments.
- Need to press Enter twice to get next batch of 5 results, if there was a missing result in the batch.
Please see the Introduction and Quick Tour sections of the Manual to get a fast overview of the system. The Manual is included in the download file.
Last updated Sat Apr 20 2013. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.