We have moved the hosting service for our website and mailing list to a new hosting service (Bytemark) based in the UK, from the previous one (Pair) based in the USA.
In addition to moving the website a number of changes have also been made:
- the front page has had a few minor changes, with a new Help link at the top right which we hope will help people accessing the website (why don't you try it now? There are a few facilities that you won't be aware of)
- some minor changes to the Ratings pages, principally linking to the European Rating System graphs, rather than our own graphs
- a button for online membership payment via PayPal (including Debit and Credit Cards) has been added
- Printer-friendly plus PDF options on each page
- the Site Index is now in the same style as the rest of the site
- behind the scenes we've upgraded to a new version of Drupal, which provides some additional benefits to our website editors and some new facilities for users (see the Help page)
Many thanks to all involved in setting up the new site (in alphabetical order): Tony Atkins, Brian Brunswick, David Buckley, John Collins, Jon Diamond and Geoff Kaniuk.
Last updated Tue May 15 2012. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.