Each line has format Tournament Name
Tournament Name can contain only alphabetic characters or space.
Each line has format Ccc=Club Name
Ccc is a case insensitive 3 letter club code. Club Name can contain alphabetic characters, spaces, or hyphens
Each line has format CC=Club Name
CC is a case insensitive 2 letter country code. Country Name has the same format as Club Name
The file consists of a Header Line followed by the Player Lines.
Header Line Format: NAME FIELD~GRADE~CLUB~COUNTRY.
- NAME FIELD
- Names are interpreted in Family, Given form. The comma is optional
- Names are interpreted in Given Family form.
- This denotes the Tab character separating the fields.
Player Line Format: Name~Grade~Club~Country.
- The player's name in the format defined by the NAME FIELD
- The player's case-insensitive grade e.g. 99k, 9k, 9d, 9p
- The full club name
- The full country name
The ordering of the fields can be permuted, provided of course that the Player Lines have the same ordering as the Header Line.
Format: Each line has format IDENTIFIER=value.
IDENTIFIER can be one of the following listed showing possible values:
- Face name of the current font.
- Whether to comment on same club games(1) or not(0).
- Whether to comment on same country games(1) or not(0).
- Rank list format control: No club(0); Club code(1); Club name(2).
- Rank list format control: No country(0); Country code(1); Country name(2).
- Draw print name format: name+MMS(0); name+Grade(1); Name only(2).
- Background edit text color in the main screen grids.
- Colour of text for new player entry in the Register grid.
- Background colour of any of the main screen grids.
- Colour of the text specifying a sleeping player while editing Rounds.
- The absolute pathname of the current tournament file.
Last updated Thu Jan 03 2013. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.