- Maintaining the structure and style of the BGA web site, so that it acts as an effective resource for members and as an attractive ‘front door’ to the BGA and the game of Go for both non-members and new players.
- Establishing and enhancing the BGA’s presence on mainstream social media, as both a service to members and to aid the recruitment of new members
- Administering and publicising the GoTalk e-mail forum, ensuring it meets member’s needs as a communication medium
- Understanding and monitoring developments in the world of Online Go, assisting members by informing them of available resources, opportunities, and events, and increasing awareness of the BGA amongst non-members in the Online Go community
- Working in conjunction with the Tournaments Committee and others to promote and run periodic BGA online events, either for members only or for a wider audience
To contact an Online officer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated Sun Jan 03 2021. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.